Holy Trinity CE Primary School aims to create and maintain a safe learning environment where all children and adults feel safe, secure and valued and know they will be listened to and taken seriously. Our school is committed to the principles outlined in ‘Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018’ and ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023’ and implements policies, practices and procedures which promote safeguarding and the emotional and physical well-being of children, young people and staff. (with the addition All staff employed to roles within our school are expected to fully understand, commit to and promote these principles.
For all of our vacancies:
* Please refer to our safer recruitment policy in the policies section of our website
* Please refer to the attached job description/person specifications when submitting your application
* Please only submit your application form via the application form attached below (we do not consider CVs)
* Remember that if you do not have access to a printer you can request a paper copy from the school office
* Submit your applications to email@example.com by the application deadline
Thank you for your interest in our school