Read (or re-read) the story above. Then try one of the following activities...
- write a review of the story
- draw a story map to summarise events in the story
- tell the story to a younger sibling
- draw some additional illustrations for the story
- find some examples of interesting vocabulary choices and make sure that you know the meanings
- find some examples of fronted adverbials
Book Review Task - read a book and review it for your classmates!
PLACE VALUE PRACTISE
For some great free reading resources, click on the following link...
Happy reading!!!! :)